Ninja Academy is the first indoor Parkour facility in Manila. It was established by members of PPFA, Philippine Parkour Freerunning Association and opened its first branch in Pasig on March 15, 2014.
Ninja Academy is more than just parkour, and parkour is more than just “having fun and playing around”. That’s why we also believe in maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle through our other services:
- Gauntlet Class – Our signature class, a 30 minute circuit training + 30 minute obstacle course challenge
- Shinkendo Class – the Art of Swordsmanship
- Tricking – A combination of martial arts, gymnastics, break-dancing and capoeira
- Calisthenics – Be stronger and fitter with just your bodyweight.
- Personal Coaching – Certified instructors, both in Fitness and Parkour
We want people to move. To be able, to be physically and mentally strong. We want to show you that there is a more profound and unique way to exercise – and that you’re not tied up to a treadmill and dumbbell your entire life. We want to show people that there is a difference between being strong and having a great figure, and that you’ll actually feel better and more useful if you have the first. We want people to have fun while working out – that’s why we built an obstacle course in the gym to give you that excitement, optimism and challenge in your daily routines.
Lastly, we want people to appreciate how amazing the human body is capable of movement, and that all of us have the capacity to realize this.
Move free. Live strong. #LevelUp
Parkour is the functional and creative movement of a person attempting to overcome an obstacle in a given environment. It consists of natural, human movement such as running, jumping, climbing, rolling, swinging and for advanced freerunners, tumbling or flips.
BOOK A CLASS NOW